Finally, a reliable and cost-effective Doppler for all your surgical needs.
The TQI Doppler System is a multi-functional Doppler that allows for optimized evaluation of intraoperative AND transcutaneous blood flow. Unlike most traditional hand-held Doppler systems, the TQI Doppler has two distinct modes of operation: “transcutaneous” and “intraoperative”. The transcutaneous mode is specifically designed to allow for easier identification of vessels through the skin, while the intraoperative mode meets the regulatory requirements for intraoperative Doppler use.
In addition, the TQI Doppler System uses sterile, single-use Doppler probes which provide a higher degree of performance reliability when compared to Doppler probes that undergo repeated sterilization; this can result in inconsistent and erratic performance with reusable Dopplers. When you consider the hidden costs of using an unreliable reusable Doppler, VTI’s disposable Doppler probes provide a cost-effective solution for ORs.
Features and Benefits
– Eliminates probe failure due to reprocessing
– Disposable probes optimize safety & efficiency
– Multi-functional Doppler system for intraoperative and transcutaneous evaluation of blood flow
– Provides real-time evaluation of vasculature
– Cost-effective & easy to use
– Complies with regulatory requirements for intraoperative and transcutaneous use
|VTI 8MHz TRANS-Q-TANEOUS INTRA OPERATIVE DOPPLER SYSTEM, (AC POWER)||1||108800|
|VTI DOPPLER PROBE, STERILE, (STRAIGHT, 3.5mm FIXED TIP)||4||108280|
|POWER SUPPLY: DESKTOP 100-240 VAC||1||108110-Supply|
|POWER CORD: HOSPITAL US||1||108110-US|