A sound breakthrough in the management of UGI bleeding.
The VTI 20 MHz Selectable Depth Doppler System is a sound breakthrough in the endoscopic treatment of acute peptic ulcer hemorrhage. By incorporating a probe that can be passed down a 2.8mm endoscope channel, this system identifies blood flow in an ulcer base prior to treatment as well as allowing for evaluation of persistent blood flow after hemostatic treatment.
Clinical studies (including RCTs) have shown that Doppler guided endoscopic hemostasis of patients with severe non-variceal upper GI hemorrhage significantly reduced 30-day rates of rebleeding compared with standard, visually guided hemostasis. In addition, cost analysis studies have shown that Doppler guided treatment is more effective and less costly than conventional care.
Features and Benefits
– Easy and Economical to use
– Does not require EUS equipment or training
– Compact and portable system
– Probes can be passed down a 2.8mm or larger channel
– Provides real-time evaluation of vasculature
– Utilizes disposable Doppler probes which optimize patient safety and probe reliability
– Available for upper GI or lower GI applications
|VTI SURGICAL DOPPLER: 3.5MM INP VARIABLE DEPTH, 20MHZ, AC||1||108720-AC|
|GI ENDOSCOPIC DOPPLER PROBE 3.5mm PLUG, (STERILE, 1.5mm TIP)||1||108670|
|COLONOSCOPIC DOPPLER PROBE, (STERILE, 20 MHz, 1.5mm TIP)||1||108690|