The essential and cost-effective intraoperative microvascular instrument that provides you with the sound information you need.
The VTI 20 MHz Microvascular Doppler System was specifically designed for surgeons who have a need to interrogate the microvasculature.
Combining a miniature probe tip with a high operating frequency, the system emits a tightly focused signal with a shallow depth of signal penetration, imparting a level of precision essential for the microsurgeon. The sterile-out-of-the-package, single-use probes optimize patient safety and eliminate probe failure due to reprocessing.
– Cardiovascular Surgery
Features and Benefits
– Integrates a miniature probe tip with a high operating frequency
– Emits a tightly focused signal, imparting the precision required for microsurgery
– Probes specifically designed to minimize obstruction of the surgical view
– Provides real-time evaluation of vasculature
– Cost-effective and ideal for intraoperative use in microsurgical procedures
– Utilizes disposable Doppler probes which optimize patient safety and probe reliability
– Eliminates probe failure due to reprocessing
|VTI SURGICAL DOPPLER 20 MHz, SINGLE OUTPUT, AC||1||108400-AC|
|VTI SURGICAL DOPPLER 20 MHz, SINGLE OUTPUT, (DC POWER)||1||108400|
|VTI DOPPLER PROBE STRAIGHT TIP, STERILE, (20 MHz 1.5mm TIP)||4||108200|
|VTI DOPPLER PROBE CURVED, STERILE, (20 MHz 1.5mm TIP)||4||102802|
|VTI DOPPLER PROBE BAYONET, STERILE, (20 MHz 1.5mm TIP)||4||108610|
|VTI BAYONET DOPPLER, 20MHz, (STERILE, 1.5mm TIP)||4||108660|
|VTI BAYONET, MINI, SLIM, (STERILE, 20 MHz 0.5mm TIP)||4||108665|
|VTI DOPPLER, STERILE, 20MHz, (ROBOTIC DROP IN, 1.5mm TIP)||4||108380|
|POWER SUPPLY: DESKTOP 100-240 VAC||1||108110-Supply|
|POWER CORD: HOSPITAL US||1||108110-US|