Recently the emphasis on managing reconstructive and full-thickness wounds
has shifted from merely reducing morbidity and achieving satisfactory survival
to enhancing long-term prognosis and Function of the healed areas.1
MatriDerm® is an Acellular Dermal Substitute, based on our proprietary TRC Technology, that
- Restores skin´s biomechanics, assuring the flexibility required for natural mobility of the body
- Prevents adhesion during healing of damaged tissue
MatriDerm® enables the regeneration of full-thickness wounds in a
One-Step Procedure in combination with a split-thickness skin graft.
- Native collagen scaffold
- Promotes rapid cell migration, proliferation and revascularization
- Supports guided regeneration2
- Encourages early neoangiogenesis and elastin synthesis
Note: MatriDerm® is not available in the United States of America
1 Halim AS et al., Biologic and synthetic skin substitutes: An overview. Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery 2010, 43, 23-28.
2 De Vries HJC et al., Reduced wound contraction and scar formation in punch biopsy wounds. Native collagen dermal substitutes: A clinical study. British Journal of Dermatology 1995, 132, 690-697.