Sugita T2 Titanium Clips
The T2 Clip is an innovative advancement that has evolved from the industry’s most trusted and acclaimed design. By integrating a new, ultra-slim profile that’s 50% thinner, with today’s widest blade opening and exclusive bridge-wire system, the result is unprecedented handling and control with a clearer line of sight for the surgeon.
- 134 patterns
- Unprecedented handling and control
- Clearer line of sight
- Ultra-slim spring profile – 50% thinner
- Today’s widest blade opening
- Exclusive bridge-wire system
The industry’s widest blade opening provides greater freedom of movement when maneuvering the clip over the aneurysm neck, while the exclusive Sugita bridgewire system prevents twisting.
The channel-shaped pattern uniformly covers the blade’s surface, effectively widening the contact area and improving grip force for a strong, consistent hold. Unique design helps ensure vessel safety by reducing slippage and preserving tissue integrity.
- By color coordinating the applier’s jaw with the color of the clip spring, the correct applier/clip combination can be verified at a glance, ensuring proper instrument selection during surgery.
- Individual Lot numbers, laser etched on each clip, permit long-term traceability throughout the treatment period, and enable detailed clip data to be easily obtained, should the need arise.
- Every clip label lists individual specifications plus clip closing force. Sugita is the first clip brand to indicate closing force on individual packages.
|Blade Holding Force|
|Type Holding force (g)|
|Standard 115 – 185|
|Standard Temporary 50 – 85|
|Standard Fenestrated 105 – 165|
|Mini 105 – 160|
|Mini Temporary 60 – 85|
Low-Profile Appliers and Removers
- Like our T2 Clips, Mizuho appliers and removers feature a slim, low-profile design for optimal visibility during placement or removal.
- Short (70 mm), Standard (90 mm), and Long (110 mm) lengths available, as well as straight and angled shapes.
- The slim, ultra-light, perfectly balanced appliers feature meticulously milled jaw grooves to facilitate a sure, no-slip grip and vibration-free release.
Redesigned Clip-Case Simplifies Set Selection
- Modular clip-case system is laser-etched with detailed clip drawings that make it easy to organize, select and stock a full surgical set.
- New T2 Clip organization case houses an entire set of aneurysm clips and appliers, with the room to store up to 120 individual clips and 14 different appliers, which fit securely into the all-encompassing lid with soft silicone brackets.
* T1 clips have been discontinued in the United States. Contact your local distributor for more information.