Kelly Endonasal Set
This comprehensive, two-tray instrument system provides the necessary tools for a microscopic transsphenoidal approach to the pituitary.
Innovative, low profile design improves visibility, minimizes nasal trauma and provides expanded access for transsphenoidal surgery.
Designed in conjunction with Daniel Kelly, MD, Director, Brain Tumor Center, John Wayne Cancer Institute at Saint John’s Health Center in Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Set advantages
- Minimizes trauma for faster healing and less post-operative discomfort
- Complete set saves time and reduces operating costs
- Ideal for microscopic and endoscopic procedures
The innovative, low-profile Kelly Instrument Set from Mizuho is specially designed for transsphenoidal removal of pituitary and other parasellar tumors using the direct endonasal technique. The instrumentation facilitates a rapid and less invasive alternative compared to the traditional sublabial approach.
Kelly Suction Tubes:
- Used in conjunction with Day-Bailes Handles
- Ideal for endonasal procedures
- 5 and 7Fr, up and down angled, 150mm length
- Compression fitting and guide pin align to securely lock and hold the tube in place