Multimodal displays and continuous EEG reveal patient status
Capture, store, and analyze multiple parameters including continuous EEG to support bedside and remote patient care.
Extensive data collection, EEG processing, remote review, and analysis
- Interface with over 20 medical devices, offering support for approximately 200 physiologic measurements (see the list of device interfaces)
- Powerful real-time continuous EEG processing including CSA, DSA, alpha delta ratio, power and frequency metrics, inter-burst interval, % suppression, % asymmetry, and aEEG
- Remote review of EEG and multimodal data with CNS Reader or compatible Persyst software
- Access extensive animated tutorials and context-sensitive help/troubleshooting
- Store all digital data for export and archive via network connection or portable media
- Enables creation of a Multimodal Database of physiologic and phenotypic data which includes NINDS Common Data Elements
- CNS Monitors can be mobile or mounted on a boom or ICU wall
The CNS Monitor offers a turn-key solution to complex informatics challenges which would require significant overhead and IT investment. The CNS Monitor is a neuro-focused patient monitor that supports interoperability with multiple external devices.